This page is designed to provide useful links and resources for our clients.
Please check back as this will be regularly updated.
- Strata Community Australia (WA) – Strata Community Australia (WA) – formerly the Strata Titles Institute of Western Australia – is the leading strata sector body in Western Australia. ESM are members of SCA (WA) and the website provides some useful links and resources.
- Strata Community Australia – Strata Community Australia is the peak association supporting the strata sector across Australia, of which SCA (WA) is part. This website also provides useful resources, articles and information.
- Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA)
- The Strata Titles Act –The Strata Titles Act 1985 is the governing legislation for all strata titled properties.
- Department of Commerce (Consumer Protection) – Consumer Protection promotes fair trading and protects the rights of consumers and businesses in Western Australia. Consumer Protection is also responsible for some occupational licences, buying, selling and renting homes, cooperatives and not for profit legislation.
- SAT – The State Administrative Tribunal deals with a broad range of administrative, commercial and personal matters including many matters affecting strata titled property. These matters span human rights, vocational regulation, commercial and civil disputes, and development and resources issues.
- Landgate – Landgate provides a useful resource where you can order strata plans, survey plans, related documents and certificate of titles.